How It Works
- Soak blue inner pocket in cold water for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Squeeze out excess water or pat dry with towel. Refrigeration is optional.
- Place blue inner pocket into the black outer evaporation bag.
- Insert items to be cooled within the blue inner pocket.
- Repeat as needed to reactivate.
- The RxCOOLER™ is for insulin bottles, pens or other medications that require cooling. Unopened bottles or pens should be kept in the refrigerator until ready for use. The water in the Thermo-Cool® fabric causes cooling as it evaporates.
- Do not place your RxCOOLER™ into a zip-lock style plastic bag as this will prevent water evaporation and interfere with the cooling process of the RxCOOLER™.
- Follow the pharmaceutical company’s recommendations for the proper storage and use of insulin products.